ONLINE DRESS UP FASHION GAMES – ALL GIRL FASHION GAMES – 2011 FASHION TRENDS SUMMER
Online Dress Up Fashion Games
- overdress: put on special clothes to appear particularly appealing and attractive; "She never dresses up, even when she goes to the opera"; "The young girls were all fancied up for the party"
- caparison: put a caparison on; "caparison the horses for the festive occasion"
- make something appear superficially attractive; "The researcher tried to dress up the uninteresting data"; "Don't try to dress up the unpleasant truth"
- Use materials to make into
- characteristic or habitual practice
- make out of components (often in an improvising manner); "She fashioned a tent out of a sheet and a few sticks"
- Make into a particular or the required form
- manner: how something is done or how it happens; "her dignified manner"; "his rapid manner of talking"; "their nomadic mode of existence"; "in the characteristic New York style"; "a lonely way of life"; "in an abrasive fashion"
- on-line: connected to a computer network or accessible by computer; "an on-line database"
- In or into operation or existence
- on-line: on a regular route of a railroad or bus or airline system; "on-line industries"
- on-line(a): being in progress now; "on-line editorial projects"
- While so connected or under computer control
- With processing of data carried out simultaneously with its production
- (game) crippled: disabled in the feet or legs; "a crippled soldier"; "a game leg"
- A form of play or sport, esp. a competitive one played according to rules and decided by skill, strength, or luck
- (game) a contest with rules to determine a winner; "you need four people to play this game"
- (game) bet on: place a bet on; "Which horse are you backing?"; "I'm betting on the new horse"
- A complete episode or period of play, typically ending in a definite result
- A single portion of play forming a scoring unit in a match, esp. in tennis
online dress up fashion games – Disney's Princess
Belle, Jasmine, and Ariel are your guides in Disney Princess Magical Dress-Up, a game that lets girls ages 5 and older play fashion designer with a vast range of princess dresses, hairstyles, and accessories. Players can design a model for the clothes on offer, choosing from a range of skin tones, body shapes, and hairstyles to create their inner princess. Alternately, they can create a new body and simply paste on a scanned photo of themselves.
Having constructed their model, girls can do a number of things–dress her up, search for more clothing and accessories in a trio of magical worlds, or paste finished ensembles into a sticker book. The last application allows you to literally insert yourself into animated scenery of Disney movies, creating pictures of yourself hobnobbing with characters from The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, and Aladdin.. Bright and relentlessly cheerful, the game urges girls to build pretty gown after pretty gown, complimenting their choices at every turn.
Burdened with an oversensitive installer and a balky interface, Disney Princess Magical Dress-Up never quite manages to overcome its flaws. Variations on this style of game abound, after all, hovering in an electronic netherworld between old-fashioned paper doll kits and more sophisticated makeover programs available to older girls. This particular version, though, has few things going for it. While it does allow players to design somewhat realistic princess models, its only real appeal lies in its three familiar characters and the recognizable aesthetic of its artwork. And even in this its scope is sadly limited, with no clothes on offer from the formidable collection of female villains in the Disney canon. Everything is very serious and very pretty, and girls wanting to build zany costumes–or even a reasonably varied wardrobe–may want to look elsewhere. –Alyx Dellamonica
All Dressed Up
The Goodwood Revival Meeting is held at Goodwood Road Racing Circuit in Sussex, England. The site was used as a WW2 airfield.
The annual Meeting is to celebrate when the circuit was originally open, from 1948-66. So the racing is limited to vehicles from that era, and spectators are encouraged to dress up in costumes from that period too.
So you can see racing cars from 1950 with spectators wearing rocker garb, and cars from the ’60s and girls in mini skirts.
It is meant to be about cars and motor racing. But really it’s about costumes and dressing up.
Louise has never been well enough to go, Colin’s been going for years. This time, he took photos so Louise could see what it’s all about.
Birthday Party Dress Up
It really did mess with my notions of how females in our society are indoctrinated young into the various aspects of being female in our society, though. So complicated, this becoming pretty or beautiful. And what is beautiful after all?
I think I’m fortunate to have 2 boys, really. It seems much simpler.
online dress up fashion games
The Fashion Angels Fashion Design Sketch Book from Bead Shop is the brightly colored book that holds a world of fashion possibilities inside, and all the supplies to make your visions a reality!
This fashion-forward Fashion Design Sketch Book holds a pad of Fashion Angel “croquis,” markers, mini color pencils, a sharpener, and an eraser, which gives kids all the tools they need to plan next year’s fashions. And for additional help, the book includes a style guide with fashion styles and industry terms, as well as an inside pocket to save your designs for your fashion portfolio.
Turn imagination and inspiration into fashionable fun with the Fashion Angels Fashion Design Sketch Book from Bead Shop!